- We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of high quality health care and everyday compassion.
- CFR Rehab Services will be the premier physical, occupational, speech, and respiratory therapy provider for the adult population in Michigan by delivering remarkable outcomes and experiences.
Our Core Values:
- Care & Compassion for every life we touch.
- Respect & Appreciation for each other.
- Teamwork & Enjoyment in working together.
- Focus & Discipline on improving the quality of care.
- Creativity & Innovation to develop effective solutions.
- Honesty & Integrity in all dealings
Our goal for patients is simple: to help them to live dignified and optimally independent lives. We tailor each individual's therapy plan to his or her unique needs.
Our physical therapists help patients to regain their strength and balance, prevent falls, increase range of motion, and decrease pain. Through therapeutic exercise programs, patients can increase their strength, muscle function, coordination, endurance, and mobility. This is especially important after a fall, injury, or surgery.
Our occupational therapists help patients to safely and independently perform activities of daily living, including cooking, bathing and dressing. Using a wide range of interventions, our therapists adapt tasks and modify the environment to enhance each patient’s ability to function in their physical and social environment. They provide sensori-motor treatments for strength, endurance, range of motion, coordination and balance, as well as therapeutic activities for memory, orientation, cognitive integration and daily life skills.
- Decrease or elimination of pain.
- Restoration to lost range of motion and strength.
- Improved endurance.
- Regain diminished function partially or completely.
- Increase independence in activities of daily living.
- Rebuilt confidence and motivation to work towards recovery.
- Help to adapt to any permanent physical changes.
- Promotion of healing and improved circulation.
- Overcome setbacks from disease, accidents, and aging, etc.,
- Restoration of coordination and balance (static or dynamic).
- Corrected posture, re-learn skills, promote flexibility
- Regained or improved ability of ambulation.
- Relief from discomfort.
- Prevention of injury.
- Faster recovery from injuries.
- Post-operative pain (chronic).
As part of your healthcare team, your patients are our priority.
We make sure that your rehab gym is fully staffed with an on-site director of rehab and a highly qualified team of rehabilitation professionals. We use evidenced-based clinical practices, cutting edge technology, and effective support and resources at the local level.
We manage compliance, assure timely and accurate billing, and our financial stability minimizes your risk by guaranteeing that you are always reimbursed for our charges.
Finally, we help you to minimize re-hospitalizations and increase your ability to be successful with Accountable Care Organizations and Managed Care Organizations.